Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Unforgettable Bangkok






Once we reach Bangkok airport, we go to the TrueMove counter to buy the “tourist” sim card which cost me around 300 baht.

After that, we took a taxi to the Amari Watergate hotel





Amari Watergate Bangkok
Address: 847 Petchburi Road, กรุงเทพมหานคร 10400, Thailand

I really want to say that this hotel is situated at a very good location for whose people like me who intends to eat and shop at Pratunam area. Just step out from the hotel is Central world plaza and platinium fashion mall is just right opposite the road~~~

I liked the large and clean rooms~
And this is the marble bathroom comes with a shower, separate bathtub and double vanity. 

After had my shower, we walked around Pratunam area


We had our seafood dinner at Siam Seafood restaurant located at
 This is a open air restaurant ~

We had a variety of seafood there ~~ Yum~ Yum ~

  Tom Yum Goong - the spicy thai soup with shrimp is a one of the Thai dishes that you should't miss  ~~ 




 We took a taxi to the Train Night Market Ratchada  for challenge~

Guess What?/?


Ratchada Train Markets
Address: 10400 322/289 ซอย อยู่เจริญ Din Daeng, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Phone:+66 92 713 5599



 Challenge of the day : Eat Grasshopper ~



Which one you want to try?? We have grasshoppers,  silk worms, meal worms, crickets and etc.



So I tried fried grasshopper~~ 
The grasshopper is cooked over very high heat until very crispy.
I felt that grasshopper taste like prawn. >.<
How about you?? taste it and share with me your feeling ~~ 
We have a drink in one of the bar before we called off the day ~~


------------------------------------------------------------- The next day.........

Good morning ~~


My hotel room overlooking the city centre views ~~

There are two bottles of complimentary mineral water and fruits...




The rilakkuma and korrikuma I brought it yesterday for 60baht each at the train night market ~~

Had my breakfast in the hotel...

The hotel breakfast buffet is served in the Promenade Restaurant on the 4th floor between 6:00am and 10:30am





My breakfast ~yummy ~ yummy
I went for shopping in the afternoon...


And I had my tea time at hello kitty house which is located in Siam Square for  coffee and cake


Sanrio Hello Kitty House Bangkok

Phone: (02) 115 1335

Open daily from 10am to 10pm.

I ordered Candy cream cheese cake @ 175batt ; Cappuccino@ 130 batt
My cappuccino topped with steamed milk in a Hello Kitty pattern



Catch up with you in my next post ...:mrgreen: XOXO :mrgreen:

No comments:

Post a Comment